This course explain the importance of dissolution study in short. It is specially designed for those students or researchers who want to revise their knowledge or whenever they are doing any research they can get help.
What Will You Learn
Dissolution testing measures the extent and rate of solution formation from a dosage form, such as tablet, capsule, ointment, etc. The dissolution of a drug is important for its bioavailability and therapeutic effectiveness. Dissolution and drug release are terms used interchangeably.
- Why Test? 00:00:00
- Theoretical Concepts of Dissolution 00:00:00
- Apparatus used in Dissolution study 00:00:00
- Acceptance Creteria 00:00:00
- Dissolution study design 00:00:00
- Dissolution Apparatus – Operation & Calibration SOP 00:00:00